marți, 24 februarie 2009

United I stand

Today was an ordinary day.

Did my treatment twice, did some phisio and went on the bike, made up with the cold (we are best buddies now) and slept for most of the day. And watched football in the evening, CL match, Inter v Man Utd. Pitty Manchester didn't win, they were the better team. Well we still have the return match... Go United !

I saw the shrink yesterday and, what do you know, I am depressed. Duh !.... Will meet again next week and see what happens.

I watched the latest House episode - The softer side- and it was great. I think I am a bit like him in the sense that I am defined by my illness. My life revolves around the CF and I became who I am today because of this. And I don't know if I would change this situation in case a permanent cure will be found for CF. I mean I only know to be the way I am now and I'm not sure that I could change myself. Or wish to change me...

So united I stand, me and my CF...

Un comentariu:

  1. I think you would find another identity soon enough. You shouldn't use your cf to define you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere