duminică, 22 februarie 2009

A bit of cough

Today was a long, boring and dreadfully inconvenient unending row of coughs. Productive coughs, dry coughs, deafening coughs, mutted coughs, voluntary or involuntary reflex coughs and everything in between. We were not amused... ;))

Besides that I was feeling the first symptoms of a cold, my body ache, my head throbbed and I had a runny nose all day till late in the afternoon. We were even less amused... :D
I ttok all the remedies I could think of: lots of hot tea, vitamin C, paracetamol, a homeopathic thingy called Oscilloccocinum and all kinds of mint and eucalyptus balms.
I took all this only to keep myself busy, because I know that a treated cold lasts seven days and untreated a week. :D We are now slightly amused... ;)

Tomorow I'm going to see a "inspirational motivator" or "motivational therapyst" or whatever the quack decides he does. I bet I won't be very amused by him.... :))

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu