joi, 19 februarie 2009

Crash, boom, bang

What started as a horrible day and continued as a bland boring afternoon, has ended with a bang.

I was woken up this morning by the howling of the wind outside my window. A terrible snow storm was raging outside so fierce that I couldn't see across the street, everything was dirty white and wet. And, of course, my bones hurt and my joints creaked and crackled with my every move. What can I say, a lovely morning...

After a long hot bath to ease my pains and the daily dose of Pulmozyme and antibiotics I was left with nothing to do all day. Nothing ineresting, that is... There's always "stuff" to do, but not stuff that I wanted to do. Yeah, I'm kind of lazy and easily lose my interest. Eventually I did some of the things, but I was in no mood for work.
Finally I had enough and went to take a nap.

(Intresting reading so far, wan't it ?... :D )

When I woke I dhad a revelation. I knew what was missing from my life. That ellusive element that would complete my existance: A GUITAR. Oh yes, a bloody guitar. My bro has a guitar for some years now, playing with it and looking like someone who plays guitar. :)) So why not me ?

I heard someone saying that playing an instrument, especially a guitar, atracts chicks. Of course, I don't want one for this reason... alone. :D A part of my family tried to convince I don't need one, that I don't know how to play (duh, if I don't have the instrument how am I suppose to know how to play it ?... ) etc. But I stood my ground and...

... I bought the guitar. A red one.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu