luni, 23 martie 2009

Me

I can't say many good things about myself. I don't have much to offer, that's why I'm always alone and lonely...

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharpthoughts. Easily angered. I think I fail the 5 second s first look test, but I love and need attention. Deepfeelings. Firm standpoint and very oppinionated. Pesimist. Needs lots of motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Negativist. Strong clairvoyance. Neat picker.Understanding. Usually sick. Good imagination. Weak physical. Weak breathing. Love literature and the arts. Enjoy traveling. Love being at home. Restless. Not wanting children. Not strong on working. High spirited. Spendthrift, but I love to please. Great knowledge but can be lazy quite often when I'm put to the test.

This is me.

Un comentariu: